1. Constantly looking for new customers and Sales channels.
2. Meeting customers to introduce the services.
3. Being available for customers queries and questions.
4. Improving networking with customers by keeping updated records and database.
5. Promoting the provided service to satisfy the sales targets.
6. Liaising with Marketing Department to propose the necessary marketing tools.
7. Searching the market for new/potential customers.
8. Continuously keeping an updated customers’ information.
9. Providing the highest level of service to the company customers.
10. Being up to date with market changes and supporting the management in anticipating the sales trends accordingly.
11. Preparing Sales reports as needed.
12. Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales team.
13. Meeting with key clients, to maintain relationships; negotiating and closing deals.
14. Monitoring the quality measures and indications, suggest measures to optimize the end result provided to the customer.
1. High School
1 . Creativity: Being able to think of new systems and new ways to work. Being able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
2.Teamwork: Being a part of a team, helping, fixing problems or creating solutions. Working very well with others in order to get the job done.
3. Analytical Skills: Being able to understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
4.Communication Skills: Being able to communicate plans, thoughts, and rationale in the job. Good communication skills is a must to accomplish the job.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Min: 20 Max: 36