Sales Executive or Sales Engineer is expected to cover sales for the region in variety of heavy & industrial equipment products, serving current clients and increasing client database, thereby enhancing own sales career.
- Ability to understand market requirements/opportunities, thereby enhancing growth of company’s product market share. Proper identification/forecast/development/implementation of marketing strategy, targeting potential sales.
- Knowledge of variety of heavy equipment brands/products. Ability to provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering client’s questions and requests.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Calculating & submitting client quotations by conferring with technical support staff and senior management.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Preparation of technical product presentations to clients, negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions in accordance with the management perspective.
- Handling daily sales report, collections & update inputs in system.
- Understanding client’s requirement and accordingly preparation of technical proposal that satisfy and meet their needs in terms or quality, price and delivery.
- Meeting regular sales target and coordinating sales project.
Sales Executive or Sales Engineer should have 3-7 years of experience in Sales, preferably in Heavy & Industrial Equipment with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration.
- Ability to handle variety of products and customer profiles
- Technical Sales, Convincing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric, able to build & maintain satisfied customer relationships and is profit focused
- Ability to achieve excellent performance in individual and team environments
- Required to be self-confident/motivated, a quick learner and team oriented, capable of managing time, priorities, and operates well under pressure with little supervision.
- Proficient with MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have valid Kuwaiti Driving License
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Jordan; Kuwait
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma