As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate? (Role Summary / Responsibilities)
- Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyze the sales prospects.
- Receive the leads from lead generation team, communicate with them and convert the leads to sales.
- Interact with the customer for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meetings and calls.
- Identify the clients who shows inclination towards the product but didn’t purchase it and follow up for these kind of customers for special deal and offering.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, negotiate and send Request of Proposal (RFP) quoting the rates and terms of conditions to sign the contract and bring client onboard with Talabat.com.
- Encourage clients/ restaurants to upload menu pictures on Talabat site.
- Maintain the record and inform the Management for contacted and not contacted leads and ensure that the records are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes.
- Attain accurate and original logo and menu items picture from client restaurants.
- Obtain the information for all delivery areas in the restaurants and minimum order charges for order.
- Attain the information of delivery charge methodology.
- Implement promotions, coupons and vouchers to boost and generate sales growth.
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Sales calls
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Sales meeting report (new restaurant)
- Daily signed contract report
- Coordination meeting report: -new and existing restaurant for meeting
- Client meeting report
- Portfolio report: – Client name, live date, concerned person name and contact information
Forms-coverage area, payment method, postdate and promotion
What Did We Order? (Core Qualifications & Experience)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Market Research Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Our Amazing Ingredients! (What We Offer)
Working within Talabat means you have access to world leading perks and benefits!
You’ll not only work with a dynamic and friendly team of professionals, but you will contribute to building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services within the Middle East!
Exchange ideas with engineers from all over the world as well as being able to participate within our Developer’s Exchange Program!
Get to know your colleagues during company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
English is our working language, but our colleagues at Talabat come from every corner of the globe, you’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse, cross-cultural teams.
Flexible working hours.
Stay focused with fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
Foosball tables, creative spaces and more!
Sponsored healthcare, gym and parking membership along with a relocation package and Visa sponsorship.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location