Responsible for all sales activities for Analytical products and facilitating post-sales processes to ensure maximized customer satisfaction while achieving profitable growth and sales objectives.
– Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives.
– Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analysis the Sales prospects
– Identify and develop potential new sales opportunities for effective market penetration of products to deliver on revenue, growth, and profit and market share.
– Perform daily sales activities such as initiating & conducting regular product demonstrations & presentations to market new and existing product lines at client premises.
– Identify and analyze needs of the customer, propose solutions to meet their requirement and product specifications.
– Product sourcing according to customer requirement and validation of quotation.
– Interact with the customer for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meeting and calls.
– Final validation & reviewing the quote with the salesman/Department head.
– Interface with service engineers and customers during installation and ensure timely installation of equipment orders.
– Conduct pre and post sales technical discussions with clients for quality service.
– Co-coordinating with Order Processing dept. & Suppliers for smooth functioning of business operations
– Coordinate with various internal departments and customers to ensure timely and safe delivery.
– Ensure procedures and formalities like Invoice, Delivery note & Installation report are done and submitted properly.
– BSc Chemistry
– Min 5 Years in Kuwait selling laboratory equipment
– Kuwait Driving License
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 9
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma