The below Key Performance Areas include and may not be limited to:
· Generate reports based on the sales of employees in the sales department, for daily review of Sales management
· Support sales team / representatives by providing details of active customer files & Accounts.
· Respond to customer queries with feedback from the sales team.
· Liaise with factories / production units to sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely manner upon agreed delivery dates with concerned customer.
· Support sales Management with presentations on new project sales projects, progress review as requested.
· Support sale team with CRM / Dynamics updates of sales orders
· Follow up status of customer receivables with Credit department and update sales team as required.
· Maintain meeting schedule of Product Sales Manager and participate in meetings as requested.
· Coordinate with legal , credits departments on sales contracts and provide required updates to sales
· Maintain documentation for sales orders, customer accounts etc. for the sales department
· Pleasant, good team player, responsible, willing to learn, details oriented
· Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
· Good collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Highly flexible and adaptive to work environment
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related field.
· Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in the same or related field.
· Experience of working within a sales team in an administrative role
Salary 350 KD
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen