· Answer calls & provide with relevant & clear information against all inquiries made by customers.
· Register and verify information (commissions, customers, third parties) involved in sales process.
· Prepare sales related documents and presentations throughout sales process (proposals, contracts, brochures).
· Follow up on the sales orders with production and Stores departments to ensure the products and services are available for timely projects.
· Develop and maintain a sales filing system with up-to-date account history and a means for sending correspondence to customers / prospects without delay.
· Develop and maintain and regularly update files of competitor’s activities, prices, product list, brochures, etc.
· Provide administrative support for sales department.
· Organize and distribute periodic sales reports.
Qualifications & Skills
Bilingual language Arabic and English
2 – 4 years’ experience (manufacturer companies)
Strong communication skills
Microsoft Office Programs experience
Able to join immediately
Salary KWD 250-300
- Job Location
- Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 26
Business administration or related field