Purpose of Job
To ensure all outstanding payments for the responsible region/s is followed up and collected in time, to prepare reports as necessary to enable management recognize the outstanding payments.
To follow up with customers with outstanding payments (AR, LGs); identify problematic mails, phone and fax to guarantee prompt collection of cash.
To review the general accounts collection and the unsecured and determining the accounts that requires initiation of investigative actions and collection and reports them to Unit Head.
To perform regular operational and admin duties of department that includes daily processing of the accounts and reporting.
To compile statistics and the reports to be reviewed by the management, liaise with external dept. and business managers on work matters.
To use computerized programs for monitoring payment schedule for compliance.
Education & Experience:
· A Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Desirable)
· 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
· Communication skills –Good in both written and verbal communication skills to draft letters and speak clearly to clients about their payment options, employing persuasion and other tactics in order to collect debts on overdue accounts
· Attention to detail–Detail-oriented professionals who take accurate and informative notes for client records and follow proper company procedures for debt collection
· Data entry–Enter information into digital systems, some data entry ability is essential
· Computer skills– To work with multiple types of software programs, which requires good computer skills
· Mathematics –To work with debts and finance, basic math skills are required.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma