Roles & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate Market needs and forecast of products , materials required
• Development of marketing plan to expand the organization commercial aspects
• Establish and develop current relationships with All EPC Contractors and oil & gas services organization.
• Source Materials , Products related to the industry from different countries to expand organization presence in the market
• Negotiate & contract with principles and supplier to achieve best results
• Lead the organization Sales, identify lead contacts and manage sales team.
• Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
• Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
• Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
• Formulation of Services / Sector Diversification Strategies based on market trend mapping with company portfolio
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation, Corporate Planning & Strategies International Joint Ventures Prospecting Skills, , Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office, Estimation, Project Finance, Arbitration & Legal Management both in Upstream & Downstream Sectors of Oil & Gas Industry.
• Should be B.E /MBA
• Should have minimum of 12 years of experience.
• Should have a minimum of 8-10 years as Business Development Manager Position experience in execution of EPC projects in Oil & Gas industries
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas; Automotive Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 55