1. Coordinate and supervise all sales programs and activities in order to achieve maximum market
penetration. Market and sell wide array of Engineering solutions and products to the customers.
2. Coordinate and supervise all maintenance programs and activities in order to achieve maximum customer
3. Implement the policies, procedures necessary to become recognized for superior customer satisfaction.
4. Identify / create new business opportunities to generate additional revenue.
5. Keep track of market trends, competitor activities.
6. Prepare the local purchase order & quotation on a regular basis.
7. Update each price list regularly.
8. Interact with the senior management for determining the sales goals and planning strategies to achieve
the assigned target.
9. Handle Tenders and maintain relationships with the existing clients.
10. Communicate with the management, clients, suppliers and the whole business network through direct
meeting, calls, emails and letters/fax.
11. Process incoming orders and handling customer related issues.
12. Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
13. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
14. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
15. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing
and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
16. Participate in controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
17. Keeping track of competitors moves and pricing.
1. B.E.- Mechanical Engineering with or without a MBA degree.
2. 3 or more years of experience in the relevant field preferably in similar industry.
3. Interact with customers, departments, and personnel regarding technical and information requests such
as pricing, delivery, product requirements, product problem resolution, warranty, and related issues.
4. Capable of overseeing the day-to-day operation of the sales Department.
5. Arrange for installation and service of machinery and recommend solutions to product-related problems.
6. Inter- personal and inter- departmental co-ordination
7. Process Improvement
8. Pro-active in taking innovative initiatives
9. Financial Skills
10. Customer Service
11. Closing Skills
12. Negotiation skills
13. Presentation Skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma