1. To produce accurate BOM’s for electrical components for all machineries.
2. Create, read and understand electrical layouts and schematic drawings and logic involved in a plant design.
3. Manage electrical projects. Should be able to head the commissioning job.
4. Specify Electric components and cables for plant, control panels and site wiring
5. Focus on reducing cost and cycle time on current plant equipment and projects
6. Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools
7. Carry out diagnosis and correct or replace malfunctioning electronic units like the printed circuit boards
8. Carry out diagnosis and ensure replacement of pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machines which are faulty or malfunctioning
9. Follow electrical processes and procedures to ensure high quality drawings and BOM’s are in line with company processes.
10. Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, profitability and customer satisfaction
11. Adhere to H&S policies
12. Coordinate and supervise all sales and after sales activities related to electrical equipment.
13. Capacity to manage the company marketing activities, identify and develop potential new customers, and personally manage existing key customers.
14. Keep track of market trends, competitor activities.
15. Prepare the local purchase order & quotation on a regular basis
16. Update each price list regularly.
17. Interact with the Managing Director and Head-Sales for determining the sales goals and planning strategies to achieve the assigned target.
18. Handle Tenders and maintain relationships with the existing clients.
19. Communicate with the management, clients, suppliers and the whole business network through direct meeting, calls, emails and letters/fax.
20. Process incoming orders and handling customer related issues.
21. Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
22. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
23. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
24. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
1. B.E./Diploma- Electrical Engineering with KSE certificate and, with or without a MBA degree.
2. Experience in the relevant field preferably with generators and UPS, along with practical experience in machinery and equipment installations.
3. Previous work experience/contacts with Ministry of Water & Electricity, State of Kuwait is an added advantage.
4. Must be available in Kuwait with at least 2 years of Kuwait experience.
5. Experience in equipment rental is an added advantage.
6. Possession of valid Kuwaiti Driving License is a must.
7. Knowledge of Arabic would be added an added advantage.
8. Knowledge in the installation, setup and troubleshooting of PLCs
9. Experience in BOM Creation
10. Good Computer skills
11. Analytical and problem solving skills
12. Interpersonal skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma