– Suggest client for workflow, processes and best practices also assist in creation of required systems, content and training.
– Suggest product specific solutions to Project Manager(s) for high acuity implementations.
– Demonstrate business requirements and solutions to department.
– Guide clinical and non-clinical users for planning, building, configuration and training purposes.
– Recommend best practice and professional delivery options based on product(s) to be installed
– Accomplish quality compliances, regulatory standards and processes requirement with vendor.
– Implement appropriate tools and resources of Health Informatics solutions.
– Act as a point-of-contact for clinical sales issues.
– Conduct clinical presentations and demos of product to prospective clients, individually or together with sales executives.
– Contribute clinical component of ‘Request for Proposals’ (RFPs) to tenders under the coordination of sales executives and in collaboration with technical sales consultants.
– Lead clinical aspects of creation, maintenance and upgrade demo system in collaboration with technical sales consultant.
– Manage clinical challenges and interprets customer clinical / workflow requirements from clients to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
– Carry out item inspection upon arrival of goods in stores and full coverage of designated principals and products
– Offer a direct point of contact for all customers to report their issues and questions
– Communication skill
– Presentation Skill
– Influencing skill
– Interpersonal skill
– Analytical and problem solving skill
– Planning and organizing skill
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma