Provides a professional and courteous reception service to guests and employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Receive and welcome guests as they enter the facility.
2. Create a positive first impression by presenting a professional appearance and a cordial, businesslike presence.
3. Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
4. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the facility to accurately route incoming calls, and take and relay messages, and keep track of people and information flow as required.
5. Maintain a log of visitors, inquiries, faxes, and other relevant details.
6. Accept and sign for courier items, and distribute as appropriate.
7. Distribute incoming mail.
8. Provide clerical backup support to departments when needed – this may include typing quotations, faxing and mailing documents and filing.
9. Undertake additional related duties as required.
Minimum 2 years of experience as a Receptionist.
Professional in appearance and a positive, cordial attitude.
Good phone etiquette and telephone voice
Good fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
Computer literate – Knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
At least High School Diploma, preferably University Graduate in any course discipline.