Responsible for ensuring that Trolley Experience is Constantly provided for all customers in different Outlets, and that quality outlet operations are maintained Store Supervisor are developed in a positive manner and financial contribution is maximised. The difficulty is that an Operation Manager’s time has to be split between a number of stores and the managers of these stores, who may require different levels of support and time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide reception/assistance to all callers/visitors
- Provide office and clerical support to Department Managers, Supervisors and all Department staff.
- Arrange courier and co-ordinate meetings
- Plan and manage conference room bookings
- Responsible for answering phone lines, incoming and outgoing mail
- Take dictation in shorthand, types reports, memorandums, and other types of correspondence and distribute them as advised
- Maintain and organize filing and follow-up systems for all correspondence
- Arrange appointments and meetings; take minutes and maintain agenda notes
- Assist all departmental heads as and when required.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- A degree in a related field, plus have multi-store management experience, or equivalent education and multi-store management experience to include: responsibility for creating and managing several profit centres budgets, P&L’s, inventory controls and have personnel management experience.
- Proven interpersonal, oral and written communications required.
- Must be able to travel as necessary locally as well as overnight stays.
- Must have the ability to relocate to a newly assigned operation region if business necessity requires.
- Shorthand/fast notes skills will be preferred
- PC skills in MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Neat and trendy in appearance, dependable and highly organized
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Proven 3+yrs work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- University Graduate
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
- Problem Solving
- Results Oriented
- Ethics and Integrity
- Customer Focus
- Stock Management
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma