– Greet clients and visitors entering the showroom with a positive, helpful attitude.
– Respond to queries or requests from the customers
– Maintain appointment diary, either electronically or manually
– Receive and sort mail, email and deliveries
– Assisting clients in finding their way around the showroom
– Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
-Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
– Provide excellent customer service.
– Register showroom traffic log daily
– Allocate the customers turn
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma