- SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
The incumbent’s primary duty and responsibility is to perform technical and administrative duties relating to real property accountability, real estate transactions, real property assignments or real property reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary full-time duty it to supervise, oversee and direct craft and professional personnel in the department, using personal judgement and discretion to assign work tasks and prioritize work for accomplishment.
- Recommends department personnel under their supervision for training, advancement, promotion and disciplinary actions up to termination to senior management.
- Majority of the incumbent’s time will be spent in an office environment, however it does require periodic trips to the site of work to inspect ongoing projects and to direct craft personnel on work tasks.
- Provides support in managing real property assets; utilizes Real Property database application (ACES-RP) to maintain accountability of real property
- Reviews all in-grant and out-grant real estate documents to ensure accuracy of recorded information related to acreage, rent paid, rent received, term of use, etc.
- Works in the ACES-RP to record, track and report real property measurements.
- Maintains records detailing acquisitions, capital improvements, disposal, capital decreases, area/capacity changes, and category code changes pertaining to accountable real property at the installation.
- Others duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|