Job Title: Real Estate / Investment Analyst
Job ref code: ORX001-IA-MAY2020
A Real Estate/Investment Analyst who will support our Investment team in building and managing our real estate pipelines by performing deep quantitative and qualitative analyses.
· Assist in the execution of new investments across the whole asset class spectrum (from direct private equity deals to cash management and everything in between).
· Analyze pitchbooks, decks, reds, business plans, and related marketing materials as well as investment memorandums and subscription forms;
· Gather market intelligence and identify industry trends through numerous sources that will support investment and portfolio management duties.
· Research and create financial models that enhance return on investments, complete with valuation metrics.
· Analyze company performance on an absolute and relative basis.
· Produce and maintain various databases.
· Handle financial paperwork such as the Investment Memorandums
· Assist in special assignments as needed for other areas within the
· MBA/CFA or a specialized professional degree in a related field (Finance, Real Estate), from a recognized University.
· Deep knowledge of real estate evaluation, investments, and deals
· Ability to apply skills creatively to diverse client needs.
· Ability to make sound judgment in valuation.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Good understanding of IT Tools and the ability to apply them to perform investment tasks.
· Clear theoretical understanding of various models used in evaluating investments.
· Practical experience in the outcome of using investment models
· Strong Written and Spoken Communication skills.
· Minimum 5 years from which 1-3 years must be in Mergers and Acquisition from a reputable organization (preferably with an i-bank or top advisory firm).
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Master’s degree
MBA/CFA or a specialized professional degree in related field (Finance, Real Estate)