The Quality Assurance Manager aims to ensure that the product is fit for its purpose and meets customer expectations. The quality assurance manager directs the quality assurance program and ensures quality problems are identified and resolved. He evaluates systems, analyzes data, evaluates products and technology and establishes quality control procedure.
- Developing, directing and coordinating a comprehensive quality assurance program
- Drafting and developing clearly defined quality procedures and policies for staff to apply
- Maintaining proper documentation and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the QA document system
- Assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures y planning, conducting and reporting inspections, audits and reviews activities.
- Setting quality objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Assessing supplier and customer requirements, making recommendations on new suppliers to purchasing staff
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs
- Analyzing performance data and vital indicators against defined quality parameters and communicating this information with professional staff across departments
- Ensuring QC tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated
- Establishing and directing the QC program
- Directing QC staff and daily operations to include, release and stability testing, in process testing, QC inspections and audits, QC documentation and QC laboratory design
- Managing GMP material control program to include: QC material management including labeling and storage, QC materials inventory and use and materials lot control.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
- Provides services related to governmental procedures and requirements to employees.
- Builds solid relations with all departments to help optimize the time needed to accomplish tasks.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma