Support the Quality & HSE team in the planning, implementation, execution, monitoring the processes of ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or any other standards and provide services to HR & Admin when needed.
1. Assist Quality, HSE Team for implementation & Monitoring of Diyar’s IMS System
2. Proactively contribute to the organization’s audits and development
3. Assist the Q, HSE team and participate in disciplinary process following the company’s policies and procedures.
4. Understand and work within the regulatory framework of the Quality Management team.
5. Assist in training & development Activities.
6. Drafting letters and preparing progress reports as and when required
7. Data entry and data analysis and preparing presentations and reports.
8. Keeping, maintaining & updating records
9. Put Hands on all HR&Admin functions & activities
Education & Qualification
ISO 9001: QMS | ISO 14001: EMS & ISO 45001: Health & Safety Experience Minimum (2) Years Special Skills
Team Work, Interpersonal Skill, Time Management, Initiatives & Adherence to organizational policies and procedures, Excellent communication skills, pleasant character, computer literate with excellent follow up skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma