Project Management – You will be responsible for all phases of project management which include but are not limited to:
* Participates in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for construction projects.
* Provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
* Develops and administers project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions.
* Performs project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
* Oversees all aspect of the day to day management of construction projects; monitors and coordinates work performed by Field Staff and construction firms.
* Directs work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations.
* Inspects, approves, and accepts completed projects ensuring conformance with building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications.
* Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by management.
* Generate sales leads and assist with the sales process of Construction Services to generate revenue within the commercial and State government and their subsidiary agencies.
* Preserving strong business relations with key contacts within the commercial and government markets alike.
* Development and maintenance of relationships at multiple levels.
* Create strategies, programs, tactics and support for pipeline and revenue generation for commercial and Federal/State business by using sales, field management, branch operations, other company resources.
* Responsible for ensuring that customer communication is at all times, clear concise and in-line with company direction. To identify diverse customer needs and understand how our product portfolio can be applied to satisfy these needs.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma