• Coordinate all Project related activities.
• Provide support to the Project Managing Engineer and process all pertinent documents of Contract employees in compliance with the laws and regulations.
• Undertakes all outdoor jobs related to the Contractor, which mainly includes liaising with various Government ministries.
• Prepare and process documents related to work permits, employee visas, residency, gate pass, vehicle test etc. in compliance with Company laws and regulations.
• Timely follow-up of required documents with respective department and provide updates to the Project Managing Engineer.
• Keep records of personnel for visas, passports, civil ID’s, gate pass and other important documents.
• Prepare, process, collection and delivery of gate passes and loading notes for the Contractor.
• Prepare, process, collection and delivery of various forms, applications and documents to and from any offices/areas within Kuwait.
• Update and communicate all new laws or rules issued by the Government.
• Keeping up to date with changes in legislation and current affairs.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
Perform other tasks related as delegated by Superintendent.
1) Diploma in Computer/Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer Science, Computer Networking/IT Systems/Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
2) Computer proficiency to operate MS-Office, Database software etc., trained in supporting all the required services.
3) Four (4)+ years’ experience in working with projects, preferably in oil industry.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma
Computer/Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer Science, Computer Networking/IT Systems/Business Ad