· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Developing project strategies.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
· Create purchase orders
· Conduct research
· Create and Submit expense reports
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Speaks English like a native
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 40
Business Administration and Commerce; Information Technology