Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors of Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology.
– 7 years Overall experience after Graduation.
- Good understanding and Minimum 5 years’ experience of Java technologies including:
– Knowledge of Core Java
– J2EE multitier development across client, web, business and database tiers.
– Knowledge in ADF Framework, Struts, Spring and JSF Framework and related modules such as Spring Batch, MVC, Data Access & Security.
– Good to know Front and technologies such as JSP.
– Knowledge in Object/Relational mapping technologies such as Hibernate.
- Knowledge in Web services technologies desired.
- Experience in working with web and application servers.
- Databases and SQL skills using Oracle, MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, e.g. JUnit is desired.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology