· Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
· Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
· Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Plant Manager immediately. · Prepare production plan in co ordination with plant manager
· Prepare and follow up the corrective and preventive maintenance schedule
· Prepare and follow up the material request and spare parts stock
· Prepare feasibility study for new projects/ machines
· Follow up the installation of new machines and required modifications
· Implementation of food safety standards
· Calibration of Measuring equipment’s and maintenance of records
· Admin of labor in the production and packing sections
· Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
· Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
· Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
· Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
· Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
· Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
· Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
· Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
· Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 40