A. Accountabilities :
• Design, code, analyze, and test systems for POS applications.
• Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Responsible for application need to be developed with good design for user interface
• Understand all requirements mentioned by SAMA specifications and apply these requirements in POS application development tasks.
• Should have knowledge in Key Management like Dukpt, Master Session
• Should have knowledge in EMV & NFC payment
• Should have knowledge in ISO 8583 Message format
• Previous Experience with UL ASTREX.
• Previous experience with SAMAMADA POS development
• Previous experience with SAMAMADA Certification
• Good knowledge in Key Management
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• Should have strong knowledge in C, C++
• Good development skills in Java
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 45
Any relevant Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related technology background