Quest is working with a large and successful retail conglomerate in the Middle East looking for a Planning Manager to join one of their rapidly growing operations. The successful candidate should be willing to be based in Kuwait and has strong planning background in Retail – Women’s or Kidswear.
As a Planning Manager, you will:
– Implement seasonal merchandise and financial planning strategies
– Develop and execute product strategies to achieve business objectives
– Generate and present regular reports/analysis to stakeholders and buying teams
– Monitor both supply and demand to enhance the supply/demand equilibrium
– Review and manage the end to end replenishment process
– Perform sales, events, and promotions analysis
– Collaborate with key territory managers and teams to identify and address stock issues
– Keep abreast with latest trends and customer behavior
Desirable skills and background:
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role / industry
– Proven experience in forecasting and merchandise financial & demand planning
– Good understanding of the commercial, purchasing and production functions
– Knowledgeable in Oracle planning tools, AP, LP, MFP
– Strong numerical and analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace, we encourage you to apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
demand planning, merchandise financial planning, Oracle planning tools, AP, LP, MFP
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies