This position leads photography efforts in the branch they are allotted. The position works in a fast-paced environment to shoot, edit, deliver, file and/or archive photos.
- Take daily pictures of children inside/outside the branches.
- Ensure all children are photographed, creating a comfortable setting for all levels, capturing the child’s natural expressions.
- Provide helpful and knowledgeable guidance to parent selecting photographs.
- Shoot, edit and post high quality photos and videos for social media needs.
- Take responsibility to train a new photographer to become a part of J’s team.
- Follow the guidelines from the designer’s team for the yearbook.
- Deliver requested photos and videos on deadline.
- Evaluate and select images for use in the J’s app.
- Arrange a schedule for student’s photo-shoot during the week.
- Upload pictures for all students during the week as per classes to J’s app.
- Responsible to cover after school event if required.
- To cover other branches as and when required
- Take photographs and videos for Trainings and events as needed.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in communications, fine arts, screen media studies, marketing, or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional photographer or related field
- Ability to expertly operate mid- to high-level cameras, video cameras, microphones, and lighting.
- Demonstrated proficiency and passion for modern photography.
- Must be dependable, respectful, self-motivated, adaptable, efficient, and personable.
- Must be able to work well with a wide range of people, including students, admin, social media officer.
- Must be comfortable working both independently and with our collaborative team.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, respond to immediate requests, and work in a high-energy, deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of videography and video editing.
- Knowledge of MS Office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good in Written and spoken English
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location