The main responsibility of a Phama Manager is to manage, support, and supervise the Pharma Business of the company. He/she is responsible for the acquisition of new projects and project bids, supports management by providing analysis for evaluating new business opportunities such as in/out licensing, collaborative research and development agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
– Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
– Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties.
– Proactively develops and improve products and services.
– Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues, and understands clients’ needs.
– Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
– Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
– Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
– Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research
– Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions.
– Maintain the Business Development databases.
– Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
– Develops and monitors the sectional budget; oversees financial well-being of the section by analyzing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities; prepares, submits and justifies budget enhancement requests to the CCO.
– Participates in departmental and/or division’s committee meetings as required. Attends and serves on professional/civic service organizations as the pharmaceutical retail division representative.
– Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
1. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharma or Masters Degree.
2. The total professional experience should be at least continuous 10 years in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry and preferably atleast 5 years in senior-level position. Management experience is essential.
3. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, risk and change management with excellent communications skill.
5. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality outputs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 55
Pharmaceutical And Health Sciences