· Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation, and all the logistics.
· Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
· Organizing events and conferences
· Acting as a first point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately.
· Take dictation and minutes.
· Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Strong customer service and social skills
· MS Office and English proficiency
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
· Discretion and confidentiality
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Personal Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Australia; Austria; Belgium; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma