· Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.com) or any degree equivalent to accounting.
· Minimum 4-5 years in relevant role is required.
· MS Office skills especially must be well versed in Excel.
· Experience in SAP is a plus.
· Excellent in English (speak, read and write)
· Open files and prepare Labor Contracts for new employees.
· Ensure the salary, cost code, and other details are correct, escalating any queries as necessary.
· Receive and check attendance and sick leaves / absence sheets and resignation / termination letters to ensure relevant approval process has been followed.
· Process overtime claims.
· Process promotions, pay rises and other changes to pay and conditions.
· Produce standard/special reports from personnel /administration system oracle.
· Issue salary / service certificate based on employee’s request.
· Calculate pro-rata incentive entitlement for each employee based performance.
· Prepare full and final settlement for the employees who exit from the organization as per the Kuwait Labor Law.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma