• Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
• Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
• Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
• Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
• Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
• Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
• Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strategic Prospecting Skills.
· Active Listening.
· Time Management.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen