· Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed.
· Estimate costs and time required for repair or maintenance of the vehicle.
· Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the garage, e.g. by writing work orders and by arranging for garage staff to perform necessary maintenance and repair work on vehicles.
· Repair, maintain and service vehicles and their mechanical and electronic components.
· Ensure that necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available or obtainable at short notice.
· Check the activities in the garage, inspect completed work for compliance with safety and other statutory regulations, and make sure defects are repaired or adjusted.
· Maintain records of repair and service work, and make reports to detect recurrent faults.
· Make sure the vehicle is returned to the owner in a clean and decent state.
· Provide information for staff about latest developments, technical specifications of new cars, garage merchandise, etc.
· Car controls
· Customer relationship management
· Customer service
· Communication principles
· Corporate social responsibility
· Financial management
· Product comprehension
· Liaise with managers
· Supervise work
· Promote organisational communication
· Create solutions to problems
· Advise customers
· Disseminate internal communications
· Identify customer’s needs
· Maintain relationship with suppliers
· Manage staff
· Provide operational efficiency training to employees
· Diagnose problems with vehicles
· Supervise the management of an establishment
· Plan employees work in vehicle maintenance
· Guarantee customer satisfaction
· Follow company standards
· Use different communication channels
· Maintain relationship with customers
· Plan health and safety procedures
· Visit manufacturers
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services; Administration Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Min: 26 Max: 40