Operations Manager – Asset Management or Brokerage – MENA – (3 months contract Renewable)
• Lead MENA AM operation team.
• Provide support and guidance on the day-to-day activities ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements,internal rules and operating procedures.
• Ensure client satisfaction by providing solutions, quick execution and accurate reporting.
• Improve operational productivity.
• 6-8 years of work experience in back office and/or middle office activities of which a minimum of 4 years spent in asset management or brokerage.
• Bachelor Degree in finance, business, accounting, MIS or related fields.
• Relevant post graduate qualification (like CFA, CAIA, CIPM or masters) is a plus.
• Identify automation requirements to increase efficiency and reduce risk associated with manual processing
• Excellent understanding of capital markets, investment funds/portfolios and financial instruments offered in regional and international markets
• Excellence in Advent APX and portfolio accounting
• Ability to independently trouble-shoot, resolve issues and propose solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• English proficiency – Arabic is added value.
• High organizational skills and ability of multi-tasking
• Strong managerial skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies