– Provide inspired leadership for the organisation.
– Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
– Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
– Handling HR with managing and recruiting when necessary.
– Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
– Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
– Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
– Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
– Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
– Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations.
– Support worker communication with the management team.
– Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
– Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including Phone calls and email.
– Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Coordinate and follow up with Department Heads for day-to-day activities / Reports.
– Schedule Meetings and follow up with Customers / Suppliers / Other lines manager.
– Prepare agendas and arrange for committee, and other meetings.
– Organizing daily, weekly and monthly calendars and shifts.
– Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
– Rendering support to CEO for new Ventures.
– Preparation for Meetings and Presentations.
– Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
– Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
– Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
– Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Solid understanding of financial management.
– Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, MS excel, MS Power Point).
– Proficient English Language and good comprehension of Arabic.
– Time Management.
– Independent problem Solver.
– Very Good Reporting Writing Skills.
– Very Good Communication Skill.
– Previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Training & Education Center; Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Albania; Algeria; Bahrain; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Comoros; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Djibouti; Egypt; Estonia; Hungary; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kosovo; Kuwait; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Macedonia; Mauritania; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Poland; Qatar; Romania; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 43
Business Administration and Commerce