• Supervise to make decision for operational activities and strategic goals.
• Plan and monitor day to day operational business to ensure smooth process.
• Supervise and lead team leaders and staff from different operation sections and get the feedback.
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organization objectives.
• Oversee customer support process, and organize them to enhance customer satisfactions.
• Review financial information, and adjust operational budget.
• Manage relationship/ agreement with vendors and partners.
• Continuously improving/optimizing and controlling the actual project expenses vs the budget (equipment and services prices, time allocation, etc..)
• Support pre-sales team to price the most cost effective professional services
• Allocate project budget prior to project execution
• Ensure resources best allocation in line with organization operations structure and functions
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent