The Operation Manager (Service Departments) will oversee the overall services activities in the company pertaining to Supply Chain & Purchasing, Tender and Private Market processes. The primary function is to perform work concerning centralized purchasing functions including the development or review of bid packages and contract negotiation, quoting for the enquiries received from MOH and Private market along with following up with both MOH and Private about the tenders awarded, placing of orders and the delivering the goods to the end customer. The Operation Manager also communicates and coordinates information between the suppliers, sales manager(s), division manager, and other related personnel within the organization.
For SUPPLY CHAIN & PURCHASING :
Perform work and to oversee the centralized purchasing functions of company including the development or review of bid packages and contract negotiation and administration; to analyze opportunities to improve purchasing system effectiveness; and to prepare a variety of financial reports involving the company’s purchasing activities. Also provide the coordination, development, evaluation and administration of requests for proposals and service contracts.
For MOH TENDERS :
Under Tender process, the primary functions is to quote for the enquiries received from MOH and along with following up with MOH about the awardation, placing of orders and the delivering the goods to the end customer. The tender office communicates and coordinates information between the suppliers, sales manager(s), division manager, engineer and other personnel within the organization. It will also assists in the collection and development of information required for each tender. All the essential and secondary functions required for all related tenders to MOH will be handled by Tender Unit.
For PRIVATE MARKET :
Responsible to strengthen, increase and improve the current and potential market strategy of the with particular emphasis on the development of the regional trade region, he will also actively develop new and diverse spectators and promote the sales marketing campaign, liaise with other commercial, creative and cultural organizations with the potential for partnership working and encourage the inauguration of new and innovative initiatives and opportunities.
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably with Knowledge with modern and local consumer market, and proven knowledge of logistics, site management of major events.
– Minimum 5 years experience with proven supervisory experience operational and administrative leadership level or related to the area of assignment or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience and Experience of developing constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, experience of developing projects working directly with creative practitioners.
– Good oral & written communication skills, to communicate clearly, effectively and with wide range of people; To produce clear, concise, reports to a variety of different people; To work concurrently on multiple projects agreed time scales; Excellent attention to details and time management skills with extensive understanding of how to achieve results in the given environment; facilitation and consensus-building skills; ability to work with all types of individuals in multiple settings and locations and to promote diversity in the workplace. Must be able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 55