1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit, department or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Assist students with special needs.
8. Provide general counseling and advice to students in relation to their studies at ACK.
9. Support all students with day to day queries and minor issues.
10. Undertake other duties as required by the Manager.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Providing support to the Manager in the daily activities and operations of the Student Support department.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General direction is provided by the Manager- Student Support.
- Degree in psychology, counseling, business administration or management.
- Minimum 1 experience in relevant field.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, and as a member of a team.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
psychology, counseling, business administration or management