· Responsible for handling network, communication & security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, wireless devices etc. Duties and Specifications are mentioned as described below:
· Install and configure network hardware and software.
· Maintain, troubleshoot, install and upgrades LAN and WAN Communication systems, which include hardware, Software, access methods, VPN, and Protocols, Basic IP Telephony.
· Plan and monitor installation of network & communication circuits.
· Generate network monitoring/performance reports for LAN/WAN utilization.
· Recommend network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
· Following up on the incidents and ensuring that they will be solved according to the service levels.
· Responsible for reporting any security incident violation related to the services.
Maintain any disaster recovery plans as might be agreed between the parties.
· Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Electronics, MIS or Equivalent.
· Good knowledge of networking and internetworking technologies such as ATM, gigabit Ethernet, intranets, routing protocols, VLANs, IP Telephony, and different communications solutions.
Good Knowledge on Cisco security devices
- Job Location
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma
Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Electronics, MIS or Equivalent