• Configures and implements network infrastructure including routers, switches, wireless AP’s & controllers.
• Ensure continuous operation of the Network Services as per agreed SLA.
• Provide on-site support promptly and instantly to resolve the network incidents, problems and work orders.
• Work within the configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
• Provide technical support for assigned network projects and tasks. Which may include, testing, troubleshooting, installation, upgrade and preventive maintenance.
• Communicate network modifications and update the network layout documentation and inventory appropriately.
• Establish/maintain a project schedule in coordination with the management’s expectations.
• Applies comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities. Investigates and resolves connectivity issues across LAN/WAN with minimal supervision.
• Monitors network traffic including infrastructure performance to ensure high quality connectivity.
• Generate and submit the calls/trouble tickets reports to Superintendent.
• Provide other support Services time to time as instructed by the Operations Team Leader and Company’s Superintendent.
1) Bachelor Degree/ B.S in Computer/Electronics EngineeringScience/Telecommunications/Information Systems.
2) Minimum Six (6) years of experience in Networking and IT.
3) At least three (3) years shall be as Network Engineer for major enterprise company and IT Projects.
Technical and Professional Certifications:
The following Professional Certification is mandatory and should be met:
Cisco Certified Internetwork
Professional level certifications in from HPE and Huawei will be of added value.
• Solid understanding of network routing and switching concepts.
• Solid understanding of network routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
• Strong network diagnostic skills.
• Basic understanding of Linux operating system.
• Well versed with authentication, authorization mechanisms and security systems.
Ability to effectively communicate with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor Degree/ B.S in Computer/Electronics EngineeringScience/Telecommunications/Information Syst