CCET (Center for Child Evaluation & Teaching):
was first established in 1984 in response to the needs of a group of Kuwaiti mothers who realized that their children were having difficulty with school work. As they were unable to find advice locally, they traveled to the UK and subsequently, to the USA where their children were assessed and programs for them were recommended. On returning to Kuwait, they decided to set up a center so that children could be assessed and receive remedial teaching without having to leave the country. With the support of their families and friends, they set up an office in Shuweikh close to the sea front. The center was registered as a Non-Govenmental Organization (Charity) and thus qualified for an annual grant from the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labour.
- Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources.
- Communicate with academic staff and parents.
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to students’ needs and examination syllabus.
- Teach music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students, entering and preparing students for examinations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of music curriculum and the ability to implement it.
- Leading a classroom of students.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Training & Education Center
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma