Roles & responsibilities:
- Clarifying your scheduled and anticipated deliveries before each shift begins.
- Fetching, checking, and signing for parcels at their respective collection points.
- Taking special care to load the parcels into your bag or vehicle in a safe manner.
- Devising and choosing the most effective routes.
- Transporting items to drop-off points.
- Answering recipients’ questions about the delivery process.
- Ensuring that both yourself and the recipient sign all relevant documentation upon delivery.
- Checking to see that you have completed all work allocated for the day.
- Advising your line manager of deliveries that could not be fulfilled.
- Remaining friendly and helpful as you conduct your duties.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location