1. Create special plan and budget, outlining places, areas, time and expenses involved in carrying out a particular research, identifying challenges and suggesting ways to tackle them beforehand to avoid hindrances.
2. Identify relevant potential participants, educate them on research procedures and possible dangers to get them psychologically ready for the project, and to enable them make informed decisions about their participation.
3. Design tools and models for clinical trials, observing professional standards, and following step by step procedures without cutting corners, to obtain valid results.
4. Interact with research team members, brainstorming on ideas on research procedures to ensure successful findings.
5. Maintain research sites in line with regulatory binders, monitoring associate shadow binders.
6. Ensure that research tools and materials are available even before the commencement of the research, to ensure smooth flow of operations.
7. Guarantee the safety of team members and participants during procedures by taking effective safety measures and putting machinery in place to handle crises and emergencies that may rise.
8. Supervise research activities and provide support to team members by sending them reminders of vital information, facilitating communications between members of the team to ensure uniformity in execution of procedures.
9. Evaluate research’s observation methods for efficiency and make recommendations for improvement to ensure reliability and generalization of results.
10. Prepare documents for participants’ consent and authorization and ensure they are and delivered to the right channels for proper documentation. Also ensure that all research files are properly secured.
11. Execute diagnostic aspects of medical treatment to ascertain the cause and effect of patient’s health condition as such findings are instrumental to effective treatment.
12. Keep records of clinical researches in files and computer systems; take note of successful procedures; observe any side effects; and treat research programs confidentiality.
13. Comply with procedures for infection control in the clinic to avoid destroying research materials unknowingly.
14. Enforce preventive maintenance techniques to preserve specimens an tools.
1. A degree in a health or medical related field.
2. High thinking capacity to brainstorm and identify most effective solutions to clinical issues.
3. Good organization skills to maintain orderliness in compiling research data for testing and presentation.
4. Must be goal oriented to work tirelessly towards achieving research goals in the midst of challenges
5. Time management skills to procedure research results within a given time frame, to enhance productivity.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Research and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma