If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include negotiating, entering into contracts, following up and arranging appointments with celebrities from all over the world, specifically the Middle East, more precisely the Gulf Countries. The responsibilities also include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, getting best advertising opportunities, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have self-confident, convincing personality, strong network of people and relations and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Negotiate and enter into contracts with celebrities from all over the world, specifically the Middle East, more precisely the Gulf Countries, in addition to following up and arranging meetings with them.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Produce creative ideas and strategies for marketing the company, products and mobile application.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Build strategic relationships and liaise with key industry players, agencies and celebrities’ agents.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Periodic communication with influencers and coordinating the process of their authors meeting to present ideas and write books.
- Coordination of mathematical work and conducting the link and communication between celebrities and competent department in the company.
- Submit periodic reports on all of the above.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Publishing; Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Min: 30 Max: 45