Responsible for coordinating and implementing Marketing Campaigns and Plans that promote products and/or services. In addition to enhancing brand awareness through promotional materials, and advertising
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designer the design and production of marketing and communications materials to ensure they follow the proper quality and content.
- Ensure publications are printed on schedule and according to budgetary and other requirements.
- Submit all developed marketing and promotional material to the Direct Manager for approval, and take necessary corrective action towards any rejected marketing or promotional materials.
- Develop and implement image-building plans & advice on innovative marketing plans, in order to gain credibility and a bigger market share.
- Coordinate the marketing plan in relation to advertising and promotions to ensure achievement of the objectives and targets.
- Develop and present the advertising campaigns, including creative concepts and executions, media plan and budget information to Direct Management.
- Create marketing media kits and other promotional items to improve and solidify the brand image of the Brands.
- Create a Marketing Mix of print, electronic and outdoor marketing material in liaison with the Graphic Designer and Copywriter, ensuring compliance with the Brand image.
- Track the response of various advertising media, the response and the sales generated, and advise Direct Management on necessary solutions to be taken when numbers are below sale forecasts.
- Maintain and monitor bills and expenses associated with all marketing and promotions activities to ensure the same are within the set budgets.
- Research, collect, monitor, analyze and report about marketing activities & information in order to determine the demand of consumer when it comes to different products and brands.
– Previous experience in the same role.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma