Job Title: Marine Services Manager
– Responsible for managing the Commercial, Operational and Administrative task of the Marine Department with a view to ensure that the department is delivering quality assured service to clients
– The jobholder shall track and monitor developments and trends in the market to develop products / services that are responsive to the market demands.
– Position involves ensuring QMS standards are adhered to consistently in all operational activities.
– Monitoring the required operational excellence in Marine & Government Services department of Kuwait and Iraq offices in order to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers.
– Ensure utilization of YourISS2 as standard operation procedure and ensure accurate and effective operational and commercial information flow into YourISS2.
· Revenue Generation: Prepare, plan sales strategies and implement them with a view to achieve the Annual Budget of the department. Monitor local sales activities including liaison with Global sales and make sales visits to clients overseas to boost sales.
· Operations Excellence: Ensure the required operational excellence and clean audits as per the Inchcape QMS.
· Business Development: Sourcing and acquiring new clients, maintaining good business relationship with current pool of clients, identify new leads and enhance business for the location.
· Liaison with Service Providers: Liaise, monitor and control all activities of the Service Providers, Freight Forwarders, Ship Chandlers and related Operations staff.
· Monthly and Annual Reporting of Operations: Providing input into monthly and annual functional reporting of Marine Operations, which covers Analysis of Port Calls, DA Analysis, Open Voyages, Pre-funding Review, Data Integrity, PALM, POPDA, ISS-QMS, etc.
· Arab nationals are preferred.
· University graduate with good analytical as well as written and communication skills.
. Detailed knowledge of Shipping Business in general and operations in particular
. Proficient in standard PC Business software
. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Shipping
. 2-3 years of managerial /supervisory experience
· Knowledge of Cargo claims
· Knowledge of Government services contracts.
. 2-3 years’ experience in Saudi in shipping
. Arabic conversation skills
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 48
Administration And Management