1. Liaise with the Client regarding all commercial aspects of the project.
2. Management of all aspects of tenders, analysis and Managing QS departments to ensure monthly billings are accurate wards for specialty consultants and specialty contractors.
3. Liaising with the Project Director, Senior Project Manager, Planning and Controls Manager, and other managers regarding commercial aspects of the project, such as Budget, Contracts, Variations, Claims and Re-measurable portion of work.
4. Monthly commercial reporting, budget updates, and projected cash flow.
5. Identifying commercial risk factors and mitigating the same with the assistance of the Planning and Controls Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Design Consultants, and Client.
6. Management of the preparation and pre-Certification of all requests for payment.
7. Upholding the governance standards pertaining to Commercial function primarily accurate projections of costs- to ensure no surprises, generating alerts to HO Commercial, CFO HO, President if necessary.
8. Review of Cash Flows in A and B projects in the Bidding stage.
9. Adhering to pre-agreed service levels to support timely and effective execution to
Execution Head and his team.
10. Drive timely and legally accurate contractual correspondence, EOT, Delay statements, notice for compensation claims, etc.
11. To Negotiate Contract Conditions with Clients and Sub Contractors.
12. Ensure development & implementation of standardized formats for Contractual correspondence, claims, and arbitration proceedings.
1. B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) with a minimum of 15-20 years of experience from a reputed institute with good academic performance.
2. Should have experience in the large value of projects.
3. Shoud have sound knowledge on all contractual / Fidic clauses
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $6,000 – $7,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma