– Be responsible for direct sales.
– Generate new business through identifying, prospecting, managing and closing new opportunities.
– Act as a business consultant and demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes while linking offerings to the agendas of senior executives.
– Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations incorporating value based strategies and impacts.
– Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards.
– Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins.
– Develop and maintain accounts by building strong client relationships and strong management of internal, cross functional resources.
– Ability to work in a team environment as a knowledge leader.
– Experience within transportation management, warehouse management or supply chain applications is an asset.
– Strong client relationship and presentation skills; good with Microsoft desktop applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must; excellent communication and writing skills; detailed oriented; familiarity with Salesforce CRM or similar.
-The applicant should be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Distribution & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location