· Must have previous experience in the latest (ARRI & ALEXA) products
· Ensured the safety of the camera / lighting equipment’s during outdoor shoots.
· Planning for the events / location preparing all the equipment needs for the coverage, video and still cameras, lightings, mics, cables, crane, tripods, truck dolly, etc…
· Set-up and operate lighting equipment during television broadcast / shooting.
Troubleshoots lighting fixtures and electrical circuits
· Assist for the safe operation and storage of the equipment.
· Assembling all the lighting and ﬁlter equipment needed.
· establishing lighting requirements for studio or outside studio programs
· liaising with the lighting director and/or other staﬀ to interpret their creative vision into the lighting design
· plotting the lighting
· assembling all the lighting and ﬁlter equipment needed
· ensuring all lighting equipment is in working order and making sure that each ﬁxtures have a safety cable
· Conducting preventive maintenance for lighting equipment.
· pre-rigging the lighting and ensuring all cables and wires are safely concealed;
· checking the focusing of lighting at rehearsals; § operating and maintaining equipment during the shoot; § changing lighting between shots, as necessary
· programming and operating lighting consoles (Pearl Avolites, Whole Hog II, Congo)
· de-rigging all equipment at the end of the broadcast or production and ensuring it is safely transported away from the location and/or stored
· coordinating the equipment and the technical crew and training other crew members as required
Must have previous experience in the latest (ARRI & ALEXA) products
Advanced ARRI lighting systems
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Broadcast Media Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- India; Kuwait; Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30 Max: 50