• Manage day-to-day operations of Data Center for the specific needs of enterprise Network Infrastructure and critical business applications.
• Acts as technical lead for cross-functional IT Teams, providing assistance and troubleshooting network related issues.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and repair network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls etc.
• Responsible for smooth and timely operations and maintenance of the Data Center Network devices.
• Resolve incidents timely & and restore services with permanent solution.
• Monitor network performance & trends, prevent the occurrence of incidents, problems and improve overall performance by the team.
• Test Disaster Recovery Site periodically. Provide detailed report of such tests to Superintendent.
• Maintain periodic maintenance for the system (applying patches,software upgrade, etc.) as and when available.
• Generates Network Performance Reports and recommend enhancement as necessary to improve system availability and reliability.
• Assists in internet and network planning, engineering architecture and the development of technical standards and interface applications.
• Maintain & Update the Network Infrastructure topology and inventory list.
• Compiles the Network
Infrastructure Design and update changes, alterations and replacements.
• Complies with IT security regulations and enforce Government/Company Security Policies to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
• Maintain Network capacity and performance configurations based on capacity management and security recommendations.
• Effectively manages and provides full technical support for various Services within the Contract.
• Coordinates with Company other IT and functional teams to communicate issues involving Network Infrastructure Services.
• Lead & coordinate with vendors, manufacturers and service providers for various POCs approved by the company Superintendent.
• Prompt and instant response to resolve the network problems within the SLA.
• Configure Application Control Engine policies and features for Company servers and applications as and when required.
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide other support Services as instructed from time to time by the Superintendent
Generate and submit various reports as requested by the Superintendent.
1) Bachelor Degree in Computer/Electronics EngineeringScience/Telecommunications/Information Systems
2) Minimum eight (8) years of experience in IT.
3) At least five (5) years shall be as Data Center Engineer for major enterprise company and IT Projects
Technical and Professional Certifications:
The following Professional Qualifications and Certifications are mandatory and should be met:
1) Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) written and lab passed in minimum of the two (2) technologies/tracks:
a) Routing and Switching
c) Data Center
2) F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA)
The following Professional
Qualifications and Certifications will be preferred and of added value:
1) VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
2) Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
3) Other Virtualization Environments Certification
Hands on experience in managing and configuring variety of switches, routers, firewalls, Cisco and TCP/IP for the enterprise requirement.
Hands on experience in F5 BIG-IP configuration and administration.
Solid understanding of latest Data Center virtualization concepts.
Intermediate understanding of network security concepts.
Well versed in the latest technologies and developments in IT and Network Infrastructure.
Ability to effectively communicate with
strong written and oral communication skills.
Good knowledge and Intensive experience of Cisco equipment support procedures.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer/Electronics EngineeringScience/Telecommunications/Information Systems