Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors of Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology.
- 7 years Overall experience after Graduation.
- Excellent understanding and Minimum 5 years’ experience of Java technologies including:
– J2EE multitier development across client, web, business and database tiers
– Core Java
– Good Experience in ADF Framework and Frameworks such as Struts, Spring and JSF Framework and related modules such as Spring Batch, MVC, Data Access & Security.
– Front end technologies such as JSPs, Free marker & Velocity Object/Relational mapping technologies such as Hibernate.
- Web services technologies, techniques and transport mechanisms including REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML and JSON.
- Experience developing on application servers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic & JBoss.
- Databases & SQL skills using Oracle, MS SQL server, or any equivalent RDBMS.
- Software development methodologies, agile (agile preferred)
- Unit testing Frameworks, e.g. JUnit.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, Information Technology