· Provide onsite and remote support for internal end users on a variety of hardware and software issues/Request including PCs & Laptops, Tablets, IP Telephony, Peripherals, Biometric Devices, Digital signage, Operating systems (Windows & Mac), Endpoint security, Business Applications, Active Directory, E-mail (Exchange / office 365), Audio Visual Systems, CCTV, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi
· Ensures that tickets assigned by IT Help Desk are resolved within agreed SLAs, effectively and courteously; that users receive high-quality IT support.
· Performing end-to-end incident management. Responsible for time-critical end User devices & Services restoration, technical troubleshooting within complex IT systems environment. Working with customers, internal IT and infrastructure teams, third party data providers etc. throughout the service restoration process.
· Collaborated with cross functional teams to analyze, investigate and diagnosis root cause of problems, as well as completion of corrective actions. Engaged at a basic technical level in discussions to evaluate those solutions and publish Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report.
· Ensure all IT Devices are installed and updated with latest antivirus / malware / DLP applications; updated latest critical & important patches and compliance with IT Security policy all time
· Supports Help Desk in resolving escalated tickets requiring specific technical knowledge
· Operating system deployment (OSD) – Create, test and Build standard operating system images.
· Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies.
· Investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues and actively pursue mechanisms for preventing, or automating the response to reoccurrences.
· Works closely with network and system administrators to diagnose and troubleshoot network outages, maintain network configuration for users and their components/cabling, maintain user accounts and reboots servers and routers, file & print server access.
· Work with business users, vendor, internal IT Team for new application or service rollout projects, New building construction projects etc.
· R&D on new requirement or unknown issues to find cost effective and reliable solutions
Minimum 5 Years’ experience in similar role or Technical support or end users support engineer.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with CCNP, MCSE / MCPIT Certification and ITIL Foundation v3 certification
Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
Hands-on experience in supporting PCs, Laptops, Peripherals, IP Telephony, E-mail (Exchange / Office 365), Active Directory, SCCM, CCTV, Biometric Access Controller, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN Connectivity
Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
Knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas, including client computer hardware and operating systems, End-user desktop software, remote management and end-user device security management and patching.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 38